April 4, 2007


April 4, 2007

I mentioned last time about the great injustice the food bringer was responsible for last time. After spending most of the day mad at the food bringer, I devised my plan. I was sitting on the warm rock when it came to me. I figured food day was coming soon. Food day would bring my revenge. When food day came it went like this.

The food bringer removed the lid and dropped in the sacrificial mouse. I tried to bite the food bringer just to keep up appearances. I didn’t want the food bringer to suspect I was up to something. The sacrificial mouse started running the moment he landed. Mouses are like that. I wanted the food bringer to witness what I had planned so I played with the sacrificial mouse until the food bringer was looking.

I stuck the mouse, landing my teeth directly in his neck. The food bringer looked on in horror as sacrificial mouse blood sprayed all over the new paper and against the walls. The food bringer looked at me in disgust. I smiled. After making a mess, I ate the sacrificial mouse. The sweet sweet taste of victory.

A good time was had by all.

No comments yet