April 2, 2007


I HATE THE FOOD BRINGER! Let me tell you what the evil food bringer did this weekend. I was sitting on the warm rock. I like the warm rock, it is a rock and it is warm. The food bringer grabs me when I wasn’t looking. The filthy, smelly, sneaky food bringer pulled me out of my home. He held me below my head so I could not bite him.

What he did next was unforgivable. He started removing everything from my home. He removed the small lake and the warm rock. He removed my paper. He removed it all. I got him good though. As he was getting the last of the paper I wrapped around his arm. I wrapped around it and I squeezed. He yelled. I love the sound of the food bringer in pain.

The food bringer summoned more evil hands though to remove me. The food bringer finished removing my paper. A few minutes later he put me back in my home. The water was different and the warm rock was moved. The worse part though was that everything smelled different.

Next time food bringer I will bite you!

A good time was had by all.

No comments yet